This Saturday, March 20, is the first day of Spring. Enjoy a great grilled steak. Then take a picture of your SteakPerfection and share it with us, send a copy to the Governor of Michigan, and enter it in the Earth Day Photo Contest.
Why send a steak pic to the Governor? Because Governor Granholm told Americans not to eat meat on this Saturday, March 20th, "Michigan Meatout Day”.
Let's stand shoulder-to-shoulder with America's farmers.
So on Saturday:
(1) Set up your backyard grill for the first steak of Spring. (If it's too cold, then pan-fry a steak on the stove.)
(2) Take a picture! This is important.
(3) Email the picture to the Governor of Michegan.
(4) Post your picture on Twitter. Tell us your cut of steak (top loin, tenderloin, ribeye, or?), how you cooked it, and how good it was!
(5) Post your picture to enter it into the Earth Day Photo Contest (see details at the National Beef Ambassadors website)!
The Great American Steak Out was created by Dewey Mann.
See more information at @Farm3rsDaught3r
SteakPerfection is a complex process that involves every detail, from pasture to plate.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Twitter.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Facebook.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Blog.
Click here for our Steak Perfection LinkedIn.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Wave.
Click here for our Steak Perfection website.
A short link to this blog is http://bit.ly/c0TrOh