The 2010 National Survey of Online Steak Vendors will be completed this month. Every January, SteakPerfection publishes its annual survey, and this year's survey will be completed and available beginning on Monday, February 1, 2010.
The survey provides information for consumers about online steak sellers. The compilation includes basic information about each online steak seller, including the following:
- Company name
- Company location
- Farm and geography where cattle were raised
- Cattle breed
- Feed for cattle (whether grass-fed only or finished on grain)
- Whether the cattle were treated with antibiotics and/or artificial hormones
- Company which processed the cattle
- Types of steaks sold
- Whether the steaks are USDA inspected
- Whether the steaks are USDA graded and, if so, the range of grades offered
- Whether the steaks are scored for marbling and, if so, the scoring range
- Whether the steaks are dry-aged or wet-aged and, if so, for how long
- Whether the steaks have been blade- or otherwise mechanically tenderized
- Whether the steaks are or have ever been frozen
- Approximate steak price range
- Website address
- email address and contact info
Please email SteakPerfection (or use Twitter or post a Comment) to provide the names of newer and smaller online steak sellers which sell on the national market. All companies will be included in this year's survey, whose names are received by SteakPerfection no later than the close of business on Friday, January 29, 2010 .
SteakPerfection is a complex process that involves every detail, from pasture to plate.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Twitter.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Facebook.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Blog.
Click here for our Steak Perfection LinkedIn.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Wave.
Click here for our Steak Perfection website.
A short link to this blog is http://bit.ly/8J6ETU