The discussion was organized into nine questions.
- What resources can help identify healthy foods?
- What are some of the myths and legends about organic food?
- How accurate are food healing myths/legends like chicken soup and ginger ale for a stomach ache?
- How can we dispel the food myth to teens that eating ANY kind of fat is bad?
- Should there be regulations on dollars spent to market/advertise food products to fight obesity?
- What specific food myths or legends concern you most?
- How does food labeling perpetuate or dispel food myths?
- How can agriculture overcome food myths spread by marketing in the food industry?
- What are you going to do differently or better as a result of being on #foodchat tonight?
#FoodChat takes places once per month on Twitter. The discussion occurs every third Tuesday of the month, from 8:00 to 10:00 pm EST. To participate in the online chat session, use your Twitter name to log into Twubs.com or TweetChat.com
SteakPerfection is a complex process that involves every detail, from pasture to plate.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Twitter.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Facebook.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Blog.
Click here for our Steak Perfection LinkedIn.
Click here for our Steak Perfection Wave.
Click here for our Steak Perfection website.
A short link to this blog is http://bit.ly/7bFI4v